Sunday, August 28, 2011

About Me




My name is Austin Ferguson and I am from Greer, South Carolina. I plan on majoring in Architecture because I'm really interested in design, buildings, and construction. I enjoy playing any sport and being with my friends. I guess you could call me a country boy because I have lived in the south all my life and I love college football, southern food, sweet tea, hunting, and fishing. I'm filled with southern pride and will stand up and defend it anytime someone tries to cross me. Any time of the year you can find me by a lake or pond fishing for bass, and in the fall your best chance of finding me is looking in a dove field or in a tree stand. I'm so excited to be at Clemson and I am looking forward to spending my next four years here.

No comments:

Post a Comment